Google Maps Optimization Checklist For Appliance Repair Businesses
The process of getting your appliance repair company Google Maps listing to rank on the first page is not an easy task, if you have read our other internet marketing articles on Google Maps Optimization, then you are aware of some of the main steps such as:
- Claim Your Listing
- Optimize Your Listing
- Establish A Consistent N.A.P (Name, Address, Phone) across all online directory sites.
- Get review from some of your existing customers in your service area.
Since there are so many steps to do this process effectively, our online marketing team has put together a Google Map set up and optimization checklist for you.
Here are some of the most important steps you need to focus on:
- Go to Google.com/mybusiness to claim your listing
- Optimize your Google Map Listing:
- If you find duplicate listings, then you need to merge them into one Google Map profile.
- Make sure your N.A.P is referenced consistently across all the major citation sources.
- Put in place a strategy to start gathering online reviews from your happy customers.
Take action with the steps outlined in this checklist and page one rankings in Google maps for your local service area will be closer than you think.
To learn more strategies, ideas and marketing tips to improve the online marketing for your appliance repair company, then download our guide on How To Get More Customers From The Internet Without Having To Spend A Fortune On Advertising. Click Here.